One of the most important milestones in any girl’s life will be her “Sweet 16”. This is the special day when a little girl reaches her full bloom and begins growing into the woman she will become. Make sure that the party you give her is something she will cherish and remember for the rest of her life.
Sweet 16 Party Ideas:
1. Lavish – Why not go all out on this one and throw an extreme event for your birthday lady? They do it on MTV’s Sweet 16 all the time, right? Make this event so extravagant, the high school principal is Tweeting about it. For this type of event, if you have the budget, hiring an events planner would be worth every penny. It does help to have an expert to do the planning, especially if you are curating a lavish event. A planner would host the event and be responsible for gathering the supplies, decorations, food, music, designing the set and for catering to the Sweet 16 princess as well as her guests. The theme, which would be discussed between both birthday gal and event planner, must be electrifying and the party favors have to be just as awesome. This kind of party would probably be best ended with the presentation of a shiny new car to the shiny new 16 year old.
2. Fairytale – One a princess, always a princess no matter what the age. This theme is a popular choice among parents and celebrants for a Sweet 16. Invited young ladies should be instructed to dress enchantingly lovely. The day should be spent doing things that only princesses do, like getting their nails done, receiving in-home spray tans, having facials done, all while snacking on chocolate covered strawberries, of course.
3. Slumber Party – This is something that young ladies love to do, plus it is pretty inexpensive! Order some pizza, grab some movies, and decorate the house for a great time! You can even give out some cool party favors to your guests, like lip balms, blankets, chocolates and even cute hair accessories.
4. Retro – Get the groove back to the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s or oh my – even the 90’s! This type of themed party will definitely be a flashy day for your young lady and her other guests. Perfect colorful outfits would be a surefire hit and would make the Instagram photos soooooo like worthy. Just don’t cringe when she asks to borrow some of your clothes to complete her outfit.
5. Masquerade – Why not host a mysterious and unique event by having a Sweet 16 Masquerade Ball! This theme is very elegant and fabulous, and is totally enjoyable. Encourage guests to design their own masks for a more personal touch, or direct them to the nearest “Romancing the Stone” so they can buy one like they’re probably going to do anyhow.
Go find the best party favor ideas with reasonable prices to fit any budget and start planning your own party!
PARTY PLACE SWEET 16 SUPPLIES:
SEE MORE PARTY SUPPLIES:
SEE MORE BALLOON CREATIONS:
ORDER BALLOONS HERE: